1. What were the mistakes you made on your test. Show examples of answers that were wrong. What was your mistake. How will you remember what to do in future tests.
- First mistake - I didn't simplify the number in the lowest terms .
- Second mistake - I didn't show all my work .
- study hard . - read and answer the question carefully.
1) A picture frame has a width to length ratio of 5:7 . If the width of the photo is 9cm, the length of the photo is ?
a) 11cm b) 12.6cm c) 14cm d) 16cm
2) Use the data below to determine which sports teams have equivalent scored by to scored ratios.
Team Scored by Scored Against
Baseball Team A 20 16
Basketball Team A 230 184
Hockey Team A 12 8