Friday, November 13, 2009

How I stopped an Alien Invasion using Proportion















It was night and I was getting ready to sleep, then all of a sudden there was a flash of light outside. I went to see what it was, It was a spaceship. I got scared and brought my mom with me. :) The alien said "Hello people in front of us, we will destroy your planet in 10 minutes!" "But If you want to save your planet, you have to do 3 proportional problems!" So my mom went back in and I had to do it by myself.

" Well then... FIRST QUESTION!"
Determine the unit rate.
a) Three dinner rolls cost 99¢.












b) Seven identical objects have a mass of 14 kg.











The alien said "correct!, On to the next question!"

Fresh pickerel is 2 kg fresh pickerel $17.60 advertised in a local market.















" Alright, last question."




















"Blah, I thought you wouldn't be able to answer these questions.." the alien said. "I won't destroy your planet then." After the alien left, I went home back to sleep.

THE END :)

No comments:

Statcounter

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

Calculator





powered by math calculator at calculator.net

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP