Sunday, November 15, 2009

How I destroyed the aliens!

When I was at Burger King there was an explosion in the forest



n.There it was, one ugly alien scout. It said "I will call the other aliens and blow up the earth. Here is your chance to stop them give me three math questions and answer them and show your work and upload them on his computer." While I was searching my math text book the S.W.A.T team showed for no reason.


They got destroyed so it really doesn't matter their dead. so when I found my first question it was: Pg 67 Question 4

B)Seven identical objects have a mass
of 14 kg.



Answer: is 2 kg


The second question is:
pg 68
question 16:
A gardener takes a half hour to mow and
weed a lawn that measures 20 m by 15 m.
He charges $25 per hour. How much
should the gardener receive for a lawn that
measures 40 m by 30 m

Answer:$50.00

The last question:

pg 69

question 23:
According to the Guinness Book of World
Records, the world’s smallest horse is
Thumbelina. Thumbelina is 42.5 cm tall
and eats about 0.3 kg of food per day. A
former world record holder ate food in the
same proportion to its height. If it was
46.25 cm tall, how much did it eat? Give
your answer to the nearest hundredth of a
kilogram.

Answer:0.33 kg

When I put the three questions on his computer he said he would go back to his planet and tell the army to back. Half way his ship blew up, because I put a bomb in his pocket

-John!

No comments:

Statcounter

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

Calculator





powered by math calculator at calculator.net

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP