Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Elona's Pay it Forward

Part 1
What is Pay it Forward?
Pay It Forward is when you help someone, who needs help. It also means doing a good deed with no returns. When you Pay It Forward, you're making the world seem brighter. I love the feeling after helping someone. Their 'Thank you's' and their smiles. It makes you want to say, 'Hey, I just helped someone. And I feel GREEAT!'
Helping people, people helping others, makes everyone helping each other. Just like MJ said, 'Heal the Word, and make it a better place.' Do whats right, and help change the world.

Part 2

What was your Pay It Forward act of kindness?
I chose to clean up the entire house before my mom came home. I also made Christmas cards, and handed them out to every house in my neighborhood.

Why did you choose this activity?
I didn't want her to stay up really late cleaning it up. She works til 12am, and she usually sleeps at 3, so this is what I wanted to do.

Who did you help?
I helped my mother.

What did you do?
First, I started in the living room. Cleaned up everything there, then I washed the dishes. Went upstairs and cleaned there, then cleaned my room. Then, I cleaned the basement. It took me a total of 3 hours. (:

When did you do you act of kindness?
I cleaned the house on December 5th, then made cards that night, and handed them out the next morning.

Part 3
How did your act of kindness go?
It went great. I stayed up til my mom came, and she was very happy. (: I felt really good after this.

How did you feel?
It felt great.

How did the person or people react?
She was really surprised when I told her I didn't do it for money. Haha.

Did you ask the person or people to "Pay It Forward"?
Yes. I wrote it on the inside of the cards.

How did they react to your request?
My mom said nothing. And I didn't get to see the neighbors reactions.

Part 4

Why is the idea of "Pay it Forward" important?
The idea of Paying it Forward, is to help out each other, even if you don't know them, and feel good about yourself.


Has your act of kindness made a difference?
My act of kindness made a difference because it changed how my mother looked at me. She always thought I was so lazy, and would never do dishes. etc For the Christmas Cards, it made a difference because I'm thanking my neighbors, and what they've done for us.


PROOF. (:



Sorry, my camera died. D:

No comments:

Statcounter

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

Calculator





powered by math calculator at calculator.net

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP