Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Elona's 2 Minutes to Make a Difference Reflection

Please relect and talk about the changes you made between the first and final cut of your movie. Were the student comments helpful in making your final cut better?
The changes we have made in the final version were enhancing the sound because I could barely hear Charis. But when I did that, it made my voice louder, so I edited it again to make it even. I also added captions so the people who can't understand what I'm talking about can read it on the screen. I also changed the music, and added transitions. The comments from other students were very helpful, and I would like to thank them for criticizing our video. Because, without their help, I wouldn't of known what changes to make.

How did you find your expert? List 3 important points your expert added to your movie. What did you learn from your expert?
Her cousin said that people use their power just to get what they want. And that there are corruptions. 'People who don't really respect their duties as servants.' There are really poor people, and they do not have many food for their daily life.

How did you find your expert?
Actually, Carla was the one who found the expert. It was her cousin from the Philippines, and she emailed her via Facebook.

If you did not find an expert tell us why you were unsuccessful. Be honest.
-

What was your greatest success in the 2 minutes project. What skills will you take away with you and use in the future?
Our greatest success in this project, was probably the interview. And when I was talking. The interview because it was unique since it was on Facebook. People thought it was cool, and I think we were the only ones that did it via Facebook. And when I was talking because Mr.Harbeck said that he never knew how loud my voice would be since I'm always quiet. Haha. The skills I would take with me, is just talking. I'm going to use my voice to persuade people to do things, Sometimes people don't listen to me because they think I'm always shy and quiet. I hope that in the future I would learn to use my voice more.

What frustrated you during the movie making process? What strategies did you use to become successful?
What frustrated me was actually putting everything together. The audio, the pictures and such. We have 3 version up on YouTube. All the editing took me 3 hours because I had to make it perfect. I'm a perfectionist, so it took longer because I wasn't pleased with how it turned out the first time. I don't know if we used any strategies. We just went out there, and put the video together to make it as good as possible.

Why is the 2 Minutes project important to Grade 8 Students?
How will you make a difference in the future?
It's important to Grade 8 students, because since we're only teenagers and that we're still learning more about life, we have to know about these causes so when we grow older, we know how to deal with them, and help. Not only Grade 8 students, but everyone. It should be important to everyone, so that they are aware of what is happening to the world. How I would make a difference in the future? Hmm.. well I guess I don't know yet. There's so much more to learn, and I want to know more ways to help and make a difference. So, I don't know. I'm sorry. Haha.



Version 1


Final Cut

No comments:

Statcounter

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

Calculator





powered by math calculator at calculator.net

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP