2. Please relect and talk about the changes you made between the first and final cut of your movie. Were the student comments helpful in making your final cut better?
There were few mistakes that we changed throughout the first and final cut of our movie. The first thing that we changed was the blinking effect on the text. Also, we fixed our spelling, punctuation and grammar mistakes. We made some words length longer so that the other people can read them properly. The last one was adding all the credits in so people knew were we got our pictures and all the other stuff. Yes, I think the students comments was very helpful making our final cut better because they were the one that told us to take off the blinking effect on the words because it was very distracting. Also, the students were the one that told us to make the words longer or shorten it so they can read it.
3. How did you find your expert? List 3 important points your expert added to your movie. What did you learn from your expert?
Three important things that the expert added to our movie was;
- Girls do not get education because the most important reason would be Poverty.
- Allowing girls to receive an education would be the first step to ending Poverty.
- Supporting a girl in Africa would be very cheap.
4. How did you find your expert?
We found our expert through Google. Well, all we did was search up a foundation that was related to our topic or someone that helps Girls in Africa. It wasn't really that hard because there was a lot of organizations that was trying to help. After looking through sites, we found this site; Batonga Foundation. We emailed the person if we can ask them a few questions. After they emailed back and we planned when we can ask her questions over the phone. Our experts name was Stephanie Cate, she gave us a lot of information that was very important.